WHAT? WHERE? WHO?
What are the dates?
Monday 24 - Sunday 30 July 2017
Guests can arrive onsite from 3pm on Monday, 24 July. The full programme and main celebrations will start on the evening of Tuesday, 25 July and will finish on Sunday 30 July. Guests will need to leave site by 10.00am on Monday 31 July.
Where will Focus take place?
Somerley Estate, which is a 7,000-acre private estate in Ringwood in the New Forest district. It is just 20 minutes from the seaside town of Bournemouth and 2 hours from London (via the M3).
Somerley House, Ringwood, Hampshire, BH24 3PL
View on Google Maps
Who can come to Focus?
Focus is the annual teaching holiday for HTB, members of the HTB network of churches, Alpha Partners and friends of church members.
When are my payments for Focus due?
Once you have completed your booking form and selected your accommodation, payment is required to confirm your booking.
At this point you are able to pay the full amount of your booking or join The Focus Payment Plan and split your payments into monthly instalments until 1 July.
When do I collect my passes for Focus?
When you arrive on site you will be issued a wristband which will give you access to the program for the days that you have booked to attend.
How do I book on?
Book your place here.
Select your pass, pick your accommodation and make a payment to confirm your booking.
Can you tell me more about the booking system?
Of course! Please see below for some helpful tips:
- Trumin is the name of our booking system provider for Focus 2017
- When booking on to Focus you need to create a new account with Trumin. If you try and use last year’s log in details, this won’t work.
- When adding an adult to the system, they need to have their own email address. It is only for booking on children (u18s) that an adult can use their email address as the contact email.
- Double check your order summary before making any payments. If you join the payment plan, anything else that you want to add to your booking after making your first payment will have to be paid in a lump sum and cannot be included in your monthly instalments.
- If you want to leave your payment plan and make a full payment before 1st July, please email us.
- You can add children to your booking by logging in to your Trumin profile, and uploading their details. Just let the Focus Team know that you have done this by emailing us.
- Ensure that you only book people on using their correct details. If you do not have full details for an individual, please don’t book them on until you do, for example do not say their name is ‘Guest 1’.
- If you are part of the Focus Payment Plan, you will receive a reminder email from Trumin prompting you to log in to your account and make a payment each month. Please note that your instalments are not taken from your account automatically.
Can you tell me more about the Focus Payment Plan?
The Focus Payment Plan offers you the option to split the cost of your event ticket and camping/electric pitch in to affordable monthly instalments. The Focus Payment Plan is not an automated system all you need to do is log in to your booking each month and pay your next instalment. Simple!
Can you tell me more about camping?
Guests must provide their own tents unless one is pre-booked through our Focus approved supplier, Tent2Hire.
Only one tent per pitch. There are two types of pitches, those without power and those with power.
Guest can only have power to their tent if they book an Electric Pitch. Electric Pitches for tents will be in a separate area and cannot be placed amongst tents without power.
Please note there are no cooking facilities provided, only a space for washing up.
You will be allocated space for your tent in an area with your service or church.
If you are not coming with a church registered on the booking system please do let us know who you would like to be near.
- Toilet & shower blocks
- Fresh water points
- Washing-up areas
Can I bring my own caravan?
Yes, you can bring your own caravan. If you would like power to your caravan then you will need to book an Electric Pitch. You can place your caravan amongst the tents if it is properly secured, but please note you will not able to have power. All the Electric Pitches will be in their own area on the campsite.
Please note if you book an Electric Pitch for your caravan you are unable to use an awning for extra sleeping accommodation due to health and safety regulations.
Can I bring my own motorhome?
Yes, you can bring your own motorhome. All motorhomes will need to be parked on an Electric Pitch. Due to camping regulations motorhomes cannot be parked amongst tents.
I am interested in hiring a caravan or motorhome for Focus, can you tell me more?
Our recommended caravan supplier is Wessex Caravans. Telephone number: 01963363249.
Our recommended motorhome supplier is Abacus. Telephone number: 01264319990.
What if I choose to stay offsite?
If guests choose to stay offsite then they need to book on in the normal way and select tickets for the full week for everyone in their party. Guests are responsible for finding and booking their own accommodation.
For a list of local B&B’s, hotels and guest houses please email us.
If you would like to stay at a holiday park we would recommend Sandy Balls which is just under a 20 minute drive away from site.
Can I be near friends and/or family?
Absolutely! If you have booked the same type of pitch then you can be placed next to or near other friends/families. Even if you have booked different types of pitches the campsite is not large and it will be around a 5 minute walk to a different type of pitch. If you would like to be near someone else please specify this on your booking. Camping pitches are allocated by church and so if you want to be with someone else from another church you will need to decide which church to camp with.
Can you tell me more about other onsite accommodation options?
Check out our Accommodation page.